We offer an original and creative workplace with plenty of room for your own creations and developments. You will end up in a super friendly team of young, independent employees. Working hours are during the day (no evenings or nights) and we work normal working days of 8 hours per day.
• We are looking for someone with power who stands firmly in her/his shoes.
• You have experience in a kitchen or bakery as a manager.
• You have HBO thinking and working level.
• You have experience and love for making cakes, cupcakes, sweets, high teas and chocolate / bonbons.
• Available at least 4 days a week.
• You are creative, effective and multitasking is no problem for you.
• Aware of the latest developments regarding everything sweet.
• A pleasant working environment with motivated colleagues.
• Working hours are during the day and not in the evenings.
• An appropriate salary (above the catering collective labor agreement) with holiday pay, holiday hours and possible travel allowance. Of course with overtime compensation.
• Training courses as desired to further develop yourself.
• Super sweet team outings with a fun team and fun extras.
E-mail your application letter with CV + photo to email@example.com. stating vacancy manager bakery, Contact person: Sarah Haanskorf - de Winter.