Vacancy Pastry Chef / Baker
We are looking for a creative pastry chef with an eye for detail . In this position you are responsible for making all kinds of different pastries, cakes, cupcakes, chocolate, sweet lunch dishes and small dishes for the various high teas. We are looking for a cheerful personality with a creative input and a love for the profession . You are part of our creative brainstorming team, in which we come up with new, unique ideas together and we are open to all kinds of crazy dishes or sweet madness that fits the concept.
This position is for 4 or 5 days a week , with a fixed day off on Monday. The other working days are negotiable, but take weekend days into account.
• A positive, creative and energetic person
• Good sense of design and color combinations
• Experience in the pastry / pastry / chef profession and up to date with the latest developments (training is not mandatory if you have experience in another way)
• Communicative skills and independent
• Lives in the Breda area and has a driving license
• You have control over the time spent on specific activities, especially to increase effectiveness, efficiency and productivity
What can you expect:
• Lots of freedom and own initiative
• We work during the day (in most cases we start around 8:00 or 9:00 am), so no night shifts or evenings
• Salary according to collective labor agreement with nice extras
• Room for growth, training and creative development
• You will end up in a super fun, informal team of ± 13 girls, who make it a party every day!
Do you want to apply? Email your application letter with CV and photo to: email@example.com. stating vacancy in pastry shop.
Contact person: Sarah Haanskorf.